Check out the new books that are in the library RIGHT NOW!

Hello and Welcome to the Somewhat Official Woodside Bible Blog!

for all the info about this blog and why it was made check out the About Me area(it's on the left hand side of the page....under the shelfaris) or you can look at it here.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to comment. I made it so non-blogger members can comment. (on the bottom of each post there is [Posted by Amara at _____ _comments] thing. you want to click on the comments part to see and add to the comments)

I hope you guys can find some cool books you would like to borrow because of this site.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Can hardly wait for Slipper Night II

Okay....who can hardly wait for Slipper Night II !?!?!?!?

my mom and I went to the very first Slipper Night when they did it at the very old Troy location and we had a blast!

I really hope it won't be another 5-6 years before we have a Slipper Night III.....I really have been waiting for SO LONG just for Slipper Night II.

remember not to eat too much before leaving the house ladies....they are going to have a lot of cheesecake samples to choose from if memory serves me correctly. I certainly won't make the mistake of eating before I go to Slipper Night again.

This shall be a very exciting night. so see you ladies on Friday at the Troy campus!!!!


ohhhhh and remember....if you want to stay for the showing of One Night With the King (10:30pm-1am) you're supposed to pay another $5....that'll cover the popcorn, drinks, and I think I read there was gonna be pizza.

No comments: